About Me

Hello, people, or rather, magicians, I'm a 16 year old illusionist, in delhi, and mainly I give, stage performances of my art of magic. I give, full 1 hour shows, in schools, functions etc. I also perform close up magic using cards, ropes and alot more.. You gotta keep an eye on this blog if you wanna learn tricks.... If you wish to get a show fixed, contact me on anubhavmagic@gmail.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

Nitroze cut

Now this is a good cut to perform but it's tutorial is a bit boring. So, you can manage to view it full, please do manage with this tutorial till i make mine own.Please from the pic in video it looks like sybil.don't confuse it with sybil,it's different from sybil.

And, take my advice for it, Don't try to do it as fast as this kid in video is doing. Keep it at a moderate speed but try and make it smoother. It will have a 1000 times better effect then.



Rating: Moderately Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics