About Me

Hello, people, or rather, magicians, I'm a 16 year old illusionist, in delhi, and mainly I give, stage performances of my art of magic. I give, full 1 hour shows, in schools, functions etc. I also perform close up magic using cards, ropes and alot more.. You gotta keep an eye on this blog if you wanna learn tricks.... If you wish to get a show fixed, contact me on anubhavmagic@gmail.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

RMD cut

Hello fokes, this video has it's performance and tutorial both.This cut as well as it's video has been made by Illusionist Kent. It's one of the most impressive cuts,I just love it.


Learn it well, it needs a quite a bit of practice.

Rating: Moderately Difficult

I'll upload Kent's all videos but if you wanna go to his youtube channel, click the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics